The Educational Options difference is THE PROCESS, THE PLAN AND THE ONGOING SUPPORT.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We carefully evaluate options across the country on a continual basis.
We work for YOU, the family. No commissions or fees are paid to us, EVER.
We assist families in locating affordable options when fiances are limited.
Don't rely on an internet search: fancy marketing and desperate schools will tell you anything to get you to enroll your child. I work for you to find the best fit for success.
Educational Options offers a systematic and effective placement process along with case management services for families nationwide:
- Interview with the parents/guardians to assess the situation and discuss specific needs including types of schools, treatment options, social, geographic and financial considerations.
- Conversation with the student (if available) to assess personality, interests and goals.
- Educational and Psychological Evaluation of transcripts, reports, recommendations, current testing, activities and interests.
- Speaking with individuals who interact with student including therapists, school personnel, legal professionals and/or family friends for historical and clinical input
- Support and education for parents through phone conversations, personal meetings, and electronic communications.
- Referrals to psychiatrists, psychologists, neurologists, speech/language pathologists, occupational therapists, tutors and/or attorneys specializing in special education law, or financial counselors when necessary.
- Research and investigation into appropriate school/program placement that match your family's individual needs leading to a formal presentation of your options.
- Initiation of the admissions process while family completes all necessary paperwork. (The final choice of school/program is always the responsibility of the family.)
- Assistance with transportation arrangements when necessary.
- Ongoing advocacy and support including continual communication regarding progress with school or therapeutic staff and/or home therapists or others.
- In an emergency situation, Educational Options may arrange placement within 24-48 hours.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SITUATION AND YOU NEED IMMEDIATE HELP, CALL 911 OR GO TO YOUR NEAREST HOSPITAL